This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Front End Developer
Posted by Balakumaran Nandagopal
We are seeking a Frontend UI Software Engineer responsible for developing and designing our Insights dashboard & home page using AngularJS/React.js.
This developer should have a keen eye for detail, a superb aesthetic sense, and a deep appreciation for building the best user experience in data analytics.
2. Consistent track record with crafting front end web development solutions for large scale data sets
3. Extensive experience with AngularJS as front end framework
4. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack and NPM
5. Experience with CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass, Less, Stylus)
6. Experience with consuming RESTful APIs
7. Good understanding of asynchronous request handling (AJAX)
8. Experience with code versioning tools and process
9. Confident being hands-on from initial wireframes, through prototyping, into building the final product.
You Will Be Expected To:
1. Build complex user interfaces from the ground up using the latest web technologies
2. Articulate business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
3. Develop new user-facing features using AngularJS/React.js
4. Collaborate with a complementary team of Designers, Developers, and Engineers
5. Communicate and present your work in a clear and simple manner
6. Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code You will also be:
7. A standout colleague who likes to collaborate and ask questions.
8. Someone with a passion for simplicity and superb communication skills
9. Flexible and able to identify areas for improvement (whether tools, practices, etc...) and take initiative to work toward a solution.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer