"Smerkato" is trying to stabilize backend operations of millions of businesses by organizing the ecosystem of Food & Grocery with Technology & Data Science, this market is majorly served by unorganized players and has a total market size of $600 Billion + in India alone.
In the last two quarters, we have delivered more than 1875+ orders with a Revenue of more than ₹2.85 Crores, and have validated product market fit, which can be scaled up. As of date, Smerkato is in early discussion to raise Seed Funds.
To fuel up this Growth Journey, Smerkato is establishing a Team of Talented Individuals across multiple areas. Technology is the backbone of any modern-day startup as it not only helps to solve the problem at hand but also acts as an enabler of rapid scale
We are looking for an experienced top-notch full-stack developer to grow with our dev team. As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Expertise in designing and creating scalable high-performance Web applications
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements. Write, test, and release world-class, production-ready code. Ensure that the data needs of the UI are fulfilled with efficient database queries.
- Build, own & maintain infrastructure - Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency because you'll have exposure to very sensitive customer information
- Being passionate about UI/UX
- Ability to work independently and plan your own solutions to problems
- Excellent ability to priorities & communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Executing best practices in web security
- Strong Java Scripts Fundamentals, Component driven designs, and standard web technologies
- Experience in React JS and developing Web Applications using React, ES6, & Node.Js.
- Good understanding of front-end architectures such as MVC, MVVM, Flux.
- Good working knowledge of GIT version control
- Good understanding of tech stacks (AWS, MySql, NoSQL, Mongo, Postgres)
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), Different browsers and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- D3 and similar JS charting libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs development in NodeJS and Django Rest Framework.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer