As a FullStack software developer, you are responsible for enriching customer experience and bring best development strategies to the organization coupled with the design and implementation of the technology stack for our flagship enterprise software product.
You'll work closely with the founders and share the responsibility to ensure the alignment of the technology strategy with the long term roadmap of our product.
- Sound knowledge on Database, MySql
- Should have knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOPS).
- Comfortable to do (AI) machine learning concepts
- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Perform code review before deployment and provide technical review/feedback to engineers
- Understand and uphold current design and architecture patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Participate in planning activities and collaborative work with the team.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end.
- 2-5 years of hardcore programming experience required
- Required experience with python and PHP
- Experience with MongoDB would be a plus
- Commitment to excellence in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative spirit will be key to success in this role
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience working with cloud platforms
Company Profile :
Simreka is a Fully funded enterprise software product company with enterprise customer revenues. Our flagship software product empowers brands and manufacturers rapidly bring new products to market with 100x faster experiments using AI and ML.
We are headquartered in Germany and operate a software development team from Bangalore, India.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer