Full Stack Developer
Posted by Shilpa Singh (@rorko)
Rorko is looking for an experienced full stack developer with up to 2 years of experience in web & product development. The candidate should have an understanding of the entire web development lifecycle which includes entire website design, development, testing, deployment & delivery. Full-stack developers approach software holistically since they cater to both user experience and functionality.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Preferred knowledge skillset and abilities:
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), Web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Exceptional ideation, understanding of UI/UX design & development
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail, organizational skills
- An analytical mind with a degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field and comfortable with both front-end & back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development in web development, application development: web & mobile
- Work with ongoing & upcoming live projects, internal and client & maintenance projects
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Code, test and debug all web applications.
- Coordinate with designers & other programmers in projects.
- Assist & support in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites.
- Research & propose software programs that are compatible with future technologies.
- Fix bugs, troubleshoot, resolve problems, assume ownership of the code
- Mentoring & training for specific software & tools are provided
- Privilege to work with the latest technologies, frameworks & standards
- Salary as per industry standards
- Paid vacations, Maternity & Paternity leaves, employee referral bonus
- Welcoming, always-approachable team culture, casual all-week outfits
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer