This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Shilpa Singh (@rorko)
- Knowledge of programming languages and software development practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Skills in data structures, algorithms, and formal test techniques.
- Ability to work on highly complex issues with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take total ownership of assigned projects.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic environment.
- Ability and willingness to select, learn and teach new technologies.
- Ability to apply the code styles, structures, and organizations that facilitate reuse, understanding, and testability
- Work with development in web development, application development: web & mobile
- Work with ongoing & upcoming live projects, internal and client projects
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Code, test and debug all web applications.
- Coordinate with designers & other programmers in projects.
- Assist & support in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites.
- Research & propose software programs that are compatible with future technologies.
- Fix bugs, troubleshoot, resolve problems, assume ownership of the code
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer