This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Digital Marketing Intern
Posted by Quicko Help (@quicko)
Quicko is an online tax planning, preparation & filing platform for individuals & businesses in India. We are a team of designers, programmers, content writers, digital marketers & accountants on a mission to simplify taxes for all.
We are excited that investors like Nithin Kamath (Founder Zerodha) at Rainmatter Fund & others see Quicko's potential to be groundbreaking in personal taxes. We are growing at our Ahmedabad & Bengaluru offices, if you are a problem solver or a go-getter, we would love to hear about it all.
You are an intelligent, well-spoken, analytical, creative thinker and writer. You’re naturally enthusiastic and you love to write. You like to combine analytical rigor with creative solutions. You’re capable of seeing projects through from ideation to execution, from beginning to end.
What you will do
• Write high-quality content for PR, our blog, social media, etc.
• Drive, test, measure, and iterate on various types of growth campaigns to generate new customers
• Ongoing analysis of existing marketing efforts
• Take on special projects for the Growth team as needed
What do you need
• A student in a relevant field (business, communications, marketing, etc.)
• Prior leadership/management role in extracurricular activities
• Comfortable with data analysis
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer