This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Developer
Posted by HR Team (@hrqikpod)
- 1-3 years coding experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Front End frameworks (React Js or React Native along with HTML5, CSS3).
- Experience working with Rest APIs
- Experience of coding in one or more languages such as Django/Python or Node.js.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
About the job
QikPod’s software engineers develop the next-generation cloud services that change how individuals and businesses collaborate and innovate. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work on a specific project critical to QikPod’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We are backed by top-tier investors, world-class angels and strategic partners. Our work is challenging and ambitious, which is what makes it so fun. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Build UI components for web and optimized for mobile.
- Implement back end services and REST APIs to power our applications.
- Keep security and reliability as a design principle rather than afterthought.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize for speed and performance.
About the Company
Leapmile Logistics Private Limited is the parent company that holds Qikpod- delivering innovative last mile logistics solutions for India's E-Commerce industry. Founded by Ravi Gururaj, the company has raised 9 Million USD from Accel and other well-known investors. The company is also building a highly innovative cloud-based, real-time collaboration and data management software for which hiring is ongoing.
Health Insurance, Free Lunch