Manager - Software Engineering
Posted by Archana Shashi (@archana2019)
About the Job
We seek talented Engineering Managers to lead teams that pay attention to interaction details, have a desire to build delightful products, relish hard technical challenges, can architect code to be highly reusable & maintainable, will drive improved systems of abstraction & direct our team to adopt best practices of frontend & mobile app engineering.
Join us as we build global SaaS products that are performant & scalable which sport delightfully simple, beautiful & consistent user experiences.
With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines & deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, & enhance software solutions.
- Post Graduate or Graduate in Engineering / Computer Science with an experience of 6+ Years
- 3+ years as technical manager in product development. Start-up experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience in product development 2+ years should be in web based product development
- Must have led a small team
- Must himself/herself be a full stack developer proficient in NodeJS, ReactJS, Python.
- Should be conversant with release engineering, build & multi-releases
- Good architecture skills
- Solid communication & passion for products
- Managing the entire SDLC process for software products
- Maintaining high standards of quality for the products
- Ensuring the development team is using right design & architecture based on the problem statement
- Manage the simultaneous development of different versions of each software product
- Working closely with a multi-functional team (product management, architecture, QA team, production support, customer support & client engagement) to ensure on-time delivery as per product roadmap
- Implement standards & best practices for software development & ensure process compliance
- Providing expert services to the development team like troubleshooting & performance tuning
About the Company
Leapmile Logistics Private Limited is the parent company that owns QikPod - delivering innovative last mile logistics solutions for India's E-Commerce industry. Founded by Ravi Gururaj, the company has raised USD 9 Million from Accel & other well-known investors. The company is also building a highly innovative cloud-based, real-time collaboration & data management software for which hiring is ongoing.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer