React JS Developer
Posted by Archana Shashi (@archana2019)
- 3-6 years UI development experience using ReactJS.
- Experience with application development on one or more of public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience developing apps on Firebase.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience of coding in one or more languages such as Python, Node.js, Go and Java.
About the Job
We seek talented engineers who pay attention to interaction details, have a desire to build delightful products, relish hard technical challenges, can architect code to be highly reusable and maintainable, will drive improved systems of abstraction and assist our team to adopt best practices of frontend and mobile app engineering.
Join us as we build global SaaS products that are performant and scalable which sport delightfully simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences.
With your technical expertise you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Design, implement and launch highly-reliable cloud application from the planning stage through execution to product launch.
- Become part of a team to cultivate innovation and agile development.
About the Company
Leapmile Logistics Private Limited is the parent company that holds Qikpod- delivering innovative last mile logistics solutions for India's E-Commerce industry. Founded by Ravi Gururaj, the company has raised 9 Million USD from Accel and other well-known investors. The company is also building a highly innovative cloud-based, real-time collaboration and data management software for which hiring is ongoing.
QikPod believes in a learning environment where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver, along with a competitive compensation structure.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer