This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Social Media Growth Hacker
Posted by Shreyans Maini
OneAssure plans to create a national network of intermediaries who will drive customer acquisitions in their areas of residence where they are respected members of their community. The OneAssure app, has a dynamic list of Questions for each individual and combs through hundreds policies and adds a layer of individual requirements to extract what should be the right cover, and not what is necessarily the cheapest cover.
About the Role
We need an enthusiastic social media manager with a growth hacking mindset, keen to explore and execute various digital and social media strategies.
1. Should have an innate desire to learn, experiment and grow our social media presence with a growth hacking mindset.
2. Must help execute digital and social media strategies for our partners / sellers while also keeping an eye on existing and upcoming trends.
3. Must have a keen eye for detail and be able to provide comprehensive reports on methods of execution and their respective outcome across all channels and platforms.
4. Should be organised, responsible and most importantly be passionate about social media.
5. Should find ways to generate organic leads using content or video and prior experience in lead generation using social media is a plus
7. Prior experience with Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter marketing is preferred. Should be familiar with or have a desire to explore more social platforms like Reddit, Pinterest, Tumblr etc
8. Ability to get creative with their online communication (both written and visual display) is vital.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer