Senior iOS Developer
Posted by Ram Senthil
8Fresh Technologies (https://netfresh.app) is an Australia headquartered trading platform for fresh produce that is disrupting an industry mostly untouched by technology end to end, from growers to end consumers. We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of 8fresh’s mobile applications, NetFresh. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Your primary focus will be the development of the iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. We are working on a very exciting product roadmap which we are sure you will enjoy working on. An enthusiasm for problem-solving, debugging, and working the startup life will help you thrive in our team.
* Design and build industry specific advanced applications for the iOS platform
* Extension of current code and architecture, and addition of new features in our 8Fresh app.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
* B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Working experience of 3-5 years in iOS development
* Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
* Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
* A deep familiarity with Swift, Realm, and HIG
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Our Core Values
* Quick Learner
* Risk Taking
* Great opportunity to grow with one of Australia’s fast-growing Agri-tech focused company.
* Great supportive and fun loving team.
* Energetic, highly skilled, passionate & fun work culture.
* Importantly you will get compensated international standards and quarterly raise for meeting KPIs.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer