This post is from marrowmed.com, which may or may not be affiliated with dailyrounds.org
Work with the team to create backend services by translating application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code.
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Join a team which is building an impactful product in healthcare.
Should be able to lead a team
Skills required :
Total experience : 4-10 years
4+ yrs Work-experience in Python, with knowledge of Django/FLASK framework.
Deep understanding of how RESTful APIs work.
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns that can work at scale.
Sound knowledge of Databases MongoDB is a must. Strong experience with at-Cloud technology, preferably AWS or GCP.
Should have experience in handling a team.
Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Why should you consider DailyRounds-Marrow:
- A startup solving a meaningful problem. We train more Doctors than all the Med Schools in India combined. The training we provide indirectly improves healthcare outcomes.
- Part of M3 Group - one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- A startup with strong fundamentals (when it comes to revenue, profit, business model).
- Today we train the Doctors, tomorrow we will train the machines!
- Product-led with a diverse and fun team.
- Relocation assistance
- Azure / AWS credits for personal projects
- Paid vacation (5 days)