This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
FullStack Laravel/Vue.js Developer @Logezy
Posted by BASTIN ROBINS J (@bastinrobins)
We are looking for a full-stack developer who has proven skill in building a SPA (Single Page Application). We are seeking a Developer to support the enhancement and further development of our platform build using Laravel and Vue.JS. The role is ideal for someone who enjoys solving complex business problems and making a difference in a collaborative start-up environment.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience developing web applications and have a passion for web technologies. Our stack is Laravel and Vue.JS, but we are open to using other new and exciting technologies! This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to work with leading-edge web technology, learn new things daily, and contribute with innovative ideas.
- Application development using Laravel (5.x) and Vue.JS
- Integrating with 3rd party APIs.
- Build new features and enhancements.
- Proactively identify system enhancements
- Work with clients and end-users to scope out future system developments
Required Skills and Experience
- Expertise with PHP 7 and related tools (Composer, PHPUnit)
- Building web applications using the Laravel framework (5.x) and Vue.JS
- Using SQL databases such as MySQL
- Experience building and interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Git Version control
- Track record of meeting business problems with technology solutions
- Thrive in a team environment and work well with others
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer