Principal Architect - Java
Posted by Careers SKS Enterpprises
Applicants must have a minimum of 8 years of experience.
About the Company:
Our client is India’s largest self drive urban mobility platform. Starting with (India’s first self drive car sharing service) in 2013, the company recently launched PEDL, India’s first technology enabled cycle sharing service.
- Independently own, drive and evolve product systems/sub-systems
- Architect highly scalable, highly available systems with minimal guidance.
- Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing system.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high quality design.
- Write high quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting.
- Practice and advocates best SDLC processes in the team.
Requirements and Duties:
- 8+ years of experience in consumer platform/product using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Exposure of other languages like RoR and open sources will be desirable.
- Very strong object-oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable with both high-level planning and tactical execution.
- Heuristics analysis of behavioural and transactional analytics to support product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
One of the best companies to work with.
Amazing Growth opportunity
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer