Senior Software Engineer - Java Developer
Posted by Bindu K.S (@bindusrinivasa)
We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer to join the development team.
Position: Senior Software Engineer - Java Developer
Experience: 3 - 6 years
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years working experience needed
- Previous experience working in a startup is preferred
- Good communication skills
- We are running a microservice architecture with languages predominantly running on the JVM. You should know advanced Java and preferably already flirted with Scala.
- Mandate understanding of Spring framework
- We use Scala together with Akka and the Play framework. Experience in play and/or Akka is appreciated.
- Experience using unit testing tools and load testing
- Shell scripting, comfortable with UNIX/Linux
- MongoDB, Memcached
- Experience in cloud solutions and architecture (AWS/DO)
- If you know Docker, that's a great addition!
- Good at problem-solving and analytical skills
- Basic front-end knowledge.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer