This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Principal Software Engineer
Posted by shagun sachar (@sachar)
- Possess7 - 12 years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong background in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- BS/MS degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Quick & Excellent Problem Solving skills for complex & large scale problems.
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
- Strong understanding of good design principles and design patterns
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across largecode bases.
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
- Good understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing/new areas
- Extensive experience building services using back-end technologies (Java, Spring, Jersey)
- Experience withMaven, Jira, GIT and CI/CD Tools.
- Experience with Java, Node JS, Python, Linux, Tomcat will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of databases like MySql, Maria DB and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Mongodb
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Experience in Cloud based SAAS applications - preferably in AWS
- Experience in distributed/scalable systems
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code
- Agile Methodologies experience
Notice Period- 30 Days
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer