This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Architect / Technical Lead
Posted by Jobs (@ideacrest)
In the role of a Full Stack Tech Lead, you will -
- interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages including Story/Epic Creation, Application Architecture, Design and development
- understand client's business requirements and be able to map them to technology solutions and make them work
- design and build modern solutions informed by a deep understanding of cloud architecture and how distributed systems operate at scale
- provide regular support and guidance to teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution
- analyze, configure and improve performance, scalability, and stability of applications
- own and manage code quality and technical debts of the team
- set up best practices, CI-CD pipelines and review processes of the team
- lead and manage your own team, but also frequently get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions
- communicate effectively with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects within the company
- 5+ years of experience designing and building full stack applications using UI frameworks like Angular, React or Vue.JS and backend frameworks like Node.JS/ExpressJS or Python/Django,Flask
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowledge of UI frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS Vue.JS
- Strong knowledge of a server side framework like ExpressJS
- Extensive experience with services offered by any one of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Good knowledge of relational database, SQL and data modeling; Hands on experience with any one NoSQL DB
- Strong understanding of HTTP, WebSocket, OAuth, RESTful, CORS and other web technologies
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design. Strong understanding on HTML5, CSS, less and sass
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Deep understanding of front-end performance tuning, best practices, and techniques.
- Proficient in Git and any CI-CD framework.
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Ability to work in an agile environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer