This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Gully Network is India’s first network of smart neighborhood stores. We are up for disruptive innovations by building a unique tech-enabled B2B2C platform for retailers and their hyper-local customers. In the last few years, the Indian retail ecosystem has witnessed new solutions in B2B supply, POS, Finance, etc. However, there is none to solve 360-degree pain points of retailers and customers.
We offer Savings, Convenience, and Experience to Indian consumers by filling the gap between small format general trade and large-format modern trade.
We’re looking to bring a talented Software Engineer on board. This position will be based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
As an SDE (Software Development Engineer) - Backend at Gully Network, you’ll report directly into our VP of Engineering.
You’ll be working collaboratively with visual designers, Product managers, application and UI developers, making use of cutting-edge technology to plan and implement truly remarkable products that impress our end-users and merchants while pushing your own professional boundaries.
We’d Love to Talk to You if You Have…
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure with minimal guidance for one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the retail industry
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread
- Design philosophy, goals and improve the code quality across the team
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments
Experience And Skills
- 3 - 5 years of relevant software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying
- Proficient in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns
- Prior experience with distributed systems and messaging is a must
- Data modeling experience in Relational databases
- Well versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency
- Understanding of Git, AWS, SPA, Docker.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks & workarounds
- Open-source & DevOps enthusiast
- Are able to learn & adapt fast as well as identifying & solving problems.
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing the culture for the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom and responsibility.
- A competitive salary & Esops
- Latest MacBook Pro
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer