Content Marketing and SEO
Posted by Amulya VP
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Use Keyword analysis and SEO techniques to create content on WordPress or Code igniter.
2. Optimize SEO metadata and title of Webpage using competitor research.
3. Work in tools like Google Webmasters, Google Analytics, Google Trends, SemRush, Ahref, and Keyword.
4. Work on on-page SEO to optimize content and rank in SERP.
5. Research and create valuable & engaging content on the given webpages/blog post which can help in driving traffic and rank in SERP.
6. Generate creative content for backlink articles.
7. Find and research on what is trending on digital marketing, SEO and content creation and implement them in their work.
8. Update the content based on giving SEO guidelines to improve ranking based on analyzing the performance in Google Webmaster.
9. Use the knowledge from the workshop in creating good quality content.
Social Media Marketing (Learn Social Media Marketing), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO) and English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship can start the internship between 1st Oct'19 and 31st Oct'19
- are available for a duration of 2 months have relevant skills and interests
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer