This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Keeping track of digital marketing activities and keep up with everything that's going on.
- Working with the social media manager to create and implement campaigns, Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitoring analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas.
- Increasing online outreach and promote the company using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
- Performing research to find articles, stories, resources or other content that is relevant photos, video or other content from activities and event.
- Assisting in writing, editing and copy editing long-form and short-form content including articles, blog posts, web copy, landing pages, in-depth guides, customer stories and more.
- Producing various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Actively managing and promoting our blog, and pitching articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Analyzing content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborating with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Working alongside the marketing department to identify new marketing opportunities such as new ideas for promotions, online advertising, direct marketing, web presence, and product.
Google Analytics (Learn Google Analytics), Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who: are available for full time (in-office) internship can start the internship between 28th Sep'19 and 28th Oct'19 are available for duration of 2 months have relevant skills and interests
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer