Who are we?
Hyphen is the Glassdoor for enterprises changing the way companies listen to their employees. We are an enterprise B2B SaaS platform that caters to Fortune 500 companies (Tata Steel, Titan, Epsilon, Inmobi, Hero motors), etc., with over 150k users on our system. We are a well-funded Silicon valley startup that is on the cusp of becoming the de facto tool for CHROs for organizations across the globe. Our engineering team is located in Bangalore and we have offices in SFO and Raleigh.
What is the mission?
As a QA engineer in Hyphen, you will be required to,
- Understand and document the product’s requirements and behaviour
- Design and write test scenarios.
- Debug failures and in the process gain knowledge about all components in our stack
- Automate test cases using Cypress.io and connect the test suites to our CI/CD pipeline ensuring continuous quality assurance.
- Define and implement quality metrics and record QA artifacts.
- Review solutions implemented by developers and pick holes in them before implementation.
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years of experience in QA and automation
- A developer’s outlook towards testing and automation. You are comfortable looking at code and doing whitebox testing/debugging.
- At least one year of experience working with MongoDB. You are comfortable writing queries to fetch or data from or insert/update data in a MongoDB collection.
- Tested and automated testing for a ReactJS or AngularJS based project.
Nice to have
- Performance and security testing expertise
- Experience in Cypress.io
- Typescript experience
- See your work go live and change the lives of workers across the globe.
- Solve complex technical problems that involve NLP and ML integration.
- Learn technology and best practices from a team comprising of industry veterans.
- Get the best hardware to work on. All our developers work with Macs.
- Receive generous equity compensation in addition to industry standard salaries. Work and grow rich with us!
- Work in a company culture that is truly agile and respects its employees. After all, we are building a product that gives employees more respect and freedom!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer