Email Marketing Manager
Posted by FreeeUp Freelancers (@freeeup)
EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team! A solid understanding of email marketing best practices, reporting, testing, database management, and content development is essential. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
- Write detailed briefs for creative and development teams and collaborate to create world-class email campaigns.
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Create smart email lists
- Increase email subscriptions
- Make recommendations and promote the use of innovative email features and capabilities including dynamic content, interactivity, intelligent targeting, personalization, database segmentation, APIs and email templates.
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
- Working closely with the Head of CRM to develop a clear CRM strategy.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Have experience in email marketing & social media platforms (MailChimp, Klaviyo, Listrak, Oracle, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
FreeeUp is a company focused on connecting high quality Internet workers with reputable eCommerce companies from around the world. We recruit, interview, and test workers before adding them to our network. Once you've passed, you become eligible for placement into one of our client companies. Check out our website at www.freeeup.com
It's a blast to be a FreeeUp worker! You have opportunities to:
Earn your desired wage rate
- Secure long term positions with reputable companies
- Land a position within FreeeUp to help grow the company
- Increase your skill sets through new positions
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer