A mobile first Neo-banking start-up, Finin aims to help you manage, track & save your money seamlessly.
We are a Bengaluru based young & vibrant team planning to on-board amazing talent, someone like you. Please go through the job description below, and connect with us if you deem we are a good fit in the next step of your career progression.
We value your time & hence have a stringent policy to communicate a decision within 7-10 days.
Your work at Finin
As a backend developer you will helps us build a robust bank grade secure backend. Build RESTful services for seamless integration with mobile front-end. Part of your work will involve building & maintaining our website currently limited to a landing page. As any early stage start-up, we expect you to be comfortable wearing various hats, and be proactive contributor in building something truly remarkable.
- 3+years experience building scalable backend tech in Django & Go/MEAN stacks.
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL).
- Practical knowledge of amazon web services, various design patterns.
- Experience writing well designed and testable code, and writing effective unit & integration tests.
- Practical knowledge of Go lang is an add-on.
- Past experience leading distributed teams is an add-on.
- If you have previous experience building technology for Finance products.
- Experience with task automation (Grunt, Gulp, WebPack) is a plus.
- Preliminary interview[Optional].
- Take home task[Optional].
- Technical round.
- Founder interview.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer