This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Vasundhar Boddapati (@vasundhar)
Rapidly growing high-tech Software as a Service (SaaS) Company located in Bengalru is looking to expand its Dev Ops with the addition of a DevOps Engineer,
Must be capable of developing a working understanding of the Exceleron’s MyUsage software which is used to support prepay accounts, usage monitoring, customer communications and meter data management applications associated with electric, water and gas utilities.
Strong knowledge of Linux systems administration and architecture
* Experience with configuring, managing and supporting virtualized environments
* Experience configuring and managing web servers (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx) and RESTful web service applications
* Proficiency working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, EBS, ELB, S3 in a highly available and scalable production environment
* Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Glu, Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
* Network knowledge (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, Load balancing) and prior network administration experience is a big plus
- Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (Redis, CouchBase, Cassandra)
* Experience with source control tools such as GIT/Github, SVN, or Perforce
* Experience supporting, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed mission critical systems, Reimann preferred.
* Experience with open source technologies (Kafka, Rabbitmq, Elastic Search, Redis)
* Experience with Hadoop, HBase, Zookeeper, Oozie - Not mandatory
* Extensive scripting experience with Shell,Perl,Python,**Clojure or Ruby
* Experience in using the *nix command line, *nix power tools (e.g. find, make, sed, awk, xargs)
- Systematic problem solving approach and strong sense of ownership to drive problems to resolution
Flexibility, a strong teamwork approach, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment are necessary for success.
The company offers a competitive salary, fun work environment and a benefits package.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer