This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Opening for a full-stack Python Developer
Posted by Shiva M (@shivaecourierz)
Job Responsibilitie: Python Full stack deveoper with exp in Flask, Pyramid, MongoDB, Angular 4 above, CSS 3, HTML 5 - should be proficient in Webapplicaion development Technical Requirements: 1 - 3 years experience developing and deploying web sites and applications Experienced with Pyramid / Django Experience with Agile/SCRUM practices Experience setting up and managing servers. Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS.
Basic Qualification (Skills/ Experience):
- Experience with Java - full stack development is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on cloud services, HTML 5, CSS 3 and Angular 4 are good to have.
- Strong problem solving & reverse engineering.
- Expertise in at least one popular python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid).
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Understand multi-process architecture.
- Familiarity with Web Services and REST API.
- Understanding of databases like versant database and SQL.
- Good knowledge on TCL Scripting.
- Strong DevOps - GIT/GITLab and Jenkins and Software Engineering Best Practices.
- Complete knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle. Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer