Passionate Android Developer - Native app @ High Growth Healthcare Startup
DailyRounds is India's largest Doctor network. (Think StackOverflow for Doctors) Over 500,000+ Doctors, nurses and other healthcare practitioners collaborate and learn using DailyRounds products ( Marrow.com & DailyRounds.org ). We take pride in the fact that we directly influence the young Doctors in the country and enable to provide them better care.
We are an M3 Group of Company (Japan), creating a global impact.
A diverse team of 150 (Engineers, Doctors, and Business Professionals).
With a product loved by 70% of Indian Doctors.
Engineering led, with an exceptional product focus.
We are a profitable startup with a sustainable and scalable business model.
This candidate will:
- Join a team that is building an impactful product in the healthcare domain.
- Involve in development, maintenance and release management of an app used by 100,000+ doctor's day-to-day basis.
- Involve in re-architecting the current tech stack to build a scalable product.
- Co-work with product manager/testers/CTO closely to bring out new ideas to solve various problem statements.
- Invest 20% of working hours into Creative learning, Research, and Development, Open sources and writing personal/public blogs.
- Get an opportunity to own a Product, Technology and take new initiative with RnD.
- 3-5 years of experience in Native Android development.
- In-depth knowledge of Android architecture.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in MVP/MVVM and Data Structures.
- Familiar with Java language, and experience with Object-Oriented Design.
- Good to have experience in Kotlin, Firebase.
Why DailyRounds - Marrow:
- A startup solving a meaningful problem. We train more Doctors than all the Med Schools in India combined. The training we provide indirectly improves healthcare outcomes.
- Part of M3 Group - one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- A startup with strong fundamentals (when it comes to revenue, profit, business model).
- Today we train the Doctors, tomorrow we will train the machines!
- Product-led with a diverse and fun team.
- Relocation assistance.
- MacBook and a mobile device from the company.
- Free food three times a day.
- Azure/AWS credits for personal projects.
- Paid vacation
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer