This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
1. Work directly with the CTO & Dev/QA team to manage, optimize, and customize products on time
2. Create and maintain all research and technical documentation
3. Follow Agile process along with other team members for deliverables
4. Help team in educating the latest technology trends in Cloud backend and database services
5. Leverage Opensource/Github projects and add value to the CloudBloq service & solutions portfolio
- 2-3 years of experience in building cloud applications using Dotnet core,C#/NodeJs/Python, Azure Services
- Strong knowledge of Azure PaaS based design patterns & code best practices
- String Analytical and Troubleshooting capability
- Hands on experience with Azure PaaS Services like Web Apps, Azure SQL, Cosmos Db, Azure functions, Web Jobs and Service Bus etc.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience implementing and writing Unit Test/Integration test cases. Automated testing platforms
- Knowledge on TFS/GIT, Azure Devops
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer