This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Developers
Posted by Raghav Kamran (@raghavk)
CloudBloom Systems is a product engineering startup enabling small to mid sized organizations develop their products from scratch. Founded in 2017 we are focused towards building scalable cloud native solutions and continue working with some of the world's best startups in the EdTech, ECommerce and Fintech Space. We are building a development team for a flipped e-commerce platform with Full Stack Developers. Below mentioned is the JD for the postion.
React JS / Full Stack Developer
- 3-4 years of experience in build complex web applications using ReactJS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux, Next.js)Creating re-usable and self sustaining components
- Translating designs and wire frames into high quality codeUnderstanding of CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Materialize and CSS preprocessors like SASS, SCSS etc
- Video Player frameworks like VideoJS, JWPlayer is an additional plus
- Optimizing UI components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers including mobile
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and modern Authentication mechanisms like JWT, OAuth2 etc
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.Code versioning tool, GIT
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Experienced in working with SQL databases and query writing.
- Experience in building ecommerce solutions is an added advantage.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer