Market Research Associate - Intern
Posted by Shameel Abdulla
Personalization is at the centre our Sales strategy at Clootrack. And better personalization requires solid research. And this is why we are looking for a Market Research Associate to join our Demand Generation team.
You would be primarily responsible for generating data points about prospects to help our SDR’s personalize their communication and help streamline their outreach strategy. This involves researching and prospecting customers across categories and geography. The outbound team essentially leverages this intelligence to further connect with these customers and bring them home.
This is a full-time position that also is a stepping stone to help you build a career in inside sales.
You can apply for this job by completing this simple task: http://bit.ly/35oR2SF
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop working knowledge about the product, industry and related competitors
- Spearhead online research and data gathering of our ideal customer profile using tools, websites and databases
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors & marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items and reports
- Maintaining consistent data inflow for Outbound Sales and optimize Sales Funnel along with Sales Team using Freshsales CRM
- Providing competitive analysis of various companies market offerings
In The First 10 Days you would have done:
- Built a solid understanding of Clootrack’s Customer Insights Platform
- Understood our customer persona rally well by listening to customer conversations and sales calls
- Met with everyone in the sales and marketing team to understand more about why we do what we do and how we do what we do
In the next 30 days you would have:
- Got your hands dirty on our CRM
- Aligned with a market and a SDR team
- Started using research tools to help SDR prospect better
In the next 90 days you would have:
- Built a research playbooks that can be used other people in the teams
- Iterated your research process basis the feedback from the sales team
- Observing sales process lot more closely and working with SDR’s to improve personalization
An ideal candidate has the following traits:
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in working with marketing data
- Very comfortable using Google Sheets.
- Communicate clearly and concisely both - verbally and in writing to all stakeholders.
- Should possess high attention to detail
- Disciplined self-starter
- Any Graduation / Post Graduation
This role largely involves extensive research and contribution will be measured on impact. If planning, research and working in small teams is not your forte, this isn't a role for you.
Good to have- Prior experience of market research or working with a demand generation/outbound sales team. Understanding of CRMs.
How to Apply: Please complete the simple task here to apply: http://bit.ly/35oR2SF.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer