Client Success Manager (Project Management and Ensuring Client' Success)
Posted by Yakin Shah (@businesslabs)
Businesslabs Internet Services LLP https://hasjob.co/businesslabs.org/691vw , Hyderabad, Bangalore · businesslabs.org · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Business/ManagementBusiness/Management
About BusinessLabs: BusinessLabs is a A-Grade Web Development Firm helping over 400 Clientele across Globe. We do have our own marketplace products as well. We help businesses build scaleable web apps. We automate as much as possible and make sophistication in their business life. BusinessLabs is a 100% Bootstrapped for-profit company. We are building up our First Dream 10 Employees Team which shall lead the top positions on V2.0 of its rapid growth
Job Brief -
We are looking for a passionate Manager to join and lead the function to manage leads, clients and Projects. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic manager with experience of recruiting, training , perform KTs, have managed at a time 3 developers and above, 6+ projects at a time in its past experience and is always eager to learn new things and grow his/her skills in the field. Your primary focus will be to manage leads, manage clients, opportunities, and ensure development of all projects are done timely; ensuring high performance and responsive final delivery to multiple clients. You will be understanding client's needs from the initial stage as leads comes, schedule discussions or meetings, helping clients with project scope, manage multiple projects, allocating among developers and test on daily basis. You will also be responsible for collaboration among co-workers into the application (along with training your co-workers during the process. A basic understanding of front-end Technologies, logical understanding of what back end is and how MySql or any database works; is therefore necessary as well.
Skills & Requirements
- MBA with any good college, experience with good internships, experience of atleast 1 year in any mid level position in a for-profit bootstrapped startup.
- 1-3 Years of Marketing, Sales, Inside-Sales, Relationship management experience
- 1+ Years of Experience with project management.
- You should have worked on atleast 4 commercially viable projects(Actual clients which has a For-Profit business).
- You should be good at building completely new and out of the box solutions and assist clients with such planning /mentoring/knowledge share.
- Understanding of Frameworks, technologies, php, html, etc (You don't need to code or know how to code, but you can understand client and can be a perfect bridge with the client.)
- Experience and smart user of Google Sheets, CRM, Gmail, and such other collaborative tools.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on managing developers who does the coding and debugging.
- Lead team of developers. Manage 5 or 15 projects at once. Get code done, manage team along with yourself doing the testing.
- Ensure the Developers write clean code to develop functional web applications. Train the team along with the process.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications and get things set right.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance. Perform funcationality tests to ensure bug free product is been delivered at the end of every sprints.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with the server side logic(when needed)
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to your team
- Ensure we focus on Building reusable code and libraries for future use and Train the team along with the process.
- Lead your team of developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision and get the strategies/vision to real life.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Coordinate cross-functional teams (as and when needed)
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on the business on our clients (and our users on our products).
- Quaterly Incentives on performance
- Yearly Incentives on performance
- Yearly Bonus on Company performance linked with personal performance
- ESOPS after successful completion of 3years
- Opportunity for long term employees at BusinessLabs to be on the list of Dream First 10 Employees as we grow ahead.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer