This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
BigShyft hiring ASP.Net Technical Leads for Leadsquared
Posted by Gajendra Singh
We are looking for seasoned technical leaders from .NET background with experience in building cloud-based web applications and products. The role involves understanding business requirements, customer problems, architecting the appropriate solutions that are secure, scalable, high performing and testable.
Senior .NET Technical Leads who would be part of the engineering team at Bangalore, who are very strong on ASP.NET MVC and .NET framework in general, and have a clear understanding of building scalable web applications using .NET. The role involves understanding business requirements and architecting/designing an appropriate solution that is secure, scalable, high performing and testable. It is a hands-on role involving building software and taking ownership of delivery by working closely with junior members.
Must Haves :: Excellent experience on building/developing web applications from scratch.
Excellent hands-on experience on ASP.Net, MVC and .Net frameworks.
Excellent hands-on experience on Web API's, WCF, REST API', MySQL
Job Location :: The position is based in Bangalore (HSR Layout)
Experience :: 6+ Years
Salary :: Open for discussion
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership, while working closely with junior team members.
- 6+ years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
- Experience of architecting and designing web applications and services
- Experience in building applications on .NET Core, is a great plus
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
- Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records
- Understanding and experience of working with Product Management, Design and DevOps teams.
- Parallel Programming Exposure.
- Muti-threading exposure.
LeadSquared is a leading customer acquisition SaaS platform used by over 25,000 users across 25 countries to run their sales and marketing processes.
Our goal is to have million+ users on our platform in the next 5 years, which is an extraordinary and exciting challenge for Engineering team to work on.The RoleWeb Platform is the primary way for users to access LeadSquared. It is built using ASP.NET MVC connecting to WCF/REST API, and MySQL/Redis/Elasticsearch and other Amazon Web Services on the backend.
- Quick Facts about LeadSquared :-
- Top rated product on crowd review site G2crowd
- Listed as the best rated marketing automation vendor at Trust Radius.
- Listed among the top vendors globally at GetApp
- Featured as No.1 Marketing Automation Software in India by NASSCOM.
- Featured in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 India 2014
- Ranked as one of the Top 20 Most Popular Marketing Automation Software Solutions by CAPTERRA
- Featured in India's Most Promising Startups in NextBigWhat List 2013 100+ Indian Startups
- We are among the 14 fantastic startups out of 19,400 in India
- We are in Red Herring Asia's Top 100 Finalists 2014.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer