This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
BigShyft hiring Lead Front End Engineer for Zivame
Posted by Gajendra Singh
UI/Front End Lead
• BE FLUENT IN JQUERY AND REACT
• Have 5+ years of experience.
• Have experience in developing mobile optimized, cross browser compatible pages.
• Know how to optimize a page for speed.
• Know how to use a source code repository.
• Understand how to resolve conflicts when using a Source Repository.
• Worked with JSON and AJAX extensively.
• Understand UI Frameworks like Bootstrap or Material UI with an opinion on when to NOT use them.
• Have experience working with AT LEAST ONE among the following: Angular, Vue, React.
It will be GREAT if you (and this is what we look for):
• Hate IE8 (with a passion).
• Have run into (or created) bugs by using duplicate class names (and fixed it).
• Have created JS files that have more lines of code than some of the backend code handling it (and possibly optimized it later).
• Have caused a page/site/feature to crash in production.
• Commonly pick fights with backend developers over wrong responses for AJAX calls.
• Hate IE8 (yes, we know we are repeating ourselves).
Zivame was founded in 2011 with the vision to facilitate women to shop uninhibitedly for intimate wear and to make lingerie shopping comfortable. Zivame is now the No. 1 online lingerie company in India with 30 + retail stores and presence in 800 + partner stores across India. Our Mission is to be the destination for every woman’s intimate needs. We believe that every woman is unique, and we want to deliver a platform that allows her to browse, discover and shop what is right for her. All the products at Zivame stem from the desire to design something that is a blend of quality and comfort. Zivame offers trendy lingerie, activewear, sleepwear, and shapewear in over 3000 + exclusive designs and 100 + sizes catering to women across all body types.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer