This post is from beecash.io, which may or may not be affiliated with bukukas.io
BukuKas is a hyper fast growing startup built by serial Entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon (Fabelio, Freecharge, Lazada ), Lorenzo Peracchione (Sephora, Luxola, Lazada) in Indonesia. It is backed by Sequoia Capital (backing Traveloka, GoJek, Tokopedia, Airbnb, etc.) and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo (Northstar Ventures, early GoJek investor), Sandeep Tandon (Freecharge), Jitendra Gupta (Citrus Pay). BukuKas’s CTO is Pradeep Kumar, top graduate from BITS Pilani who built his own successful Tech house called KeepWorks. He previously worked for Yahoo.
Bukukas solves real problems of cash management for Micro SMEs, that involve 60% of Indonesia’s population and have been largely ignored by the technology revolution happening in the Country. We help business owners simplify their business and, down the line, bring this large unbanked population to the banking ecosystem through innovative and customer-centric digital banking solutions.
BukuKas is looking for super star Quality Assurance Engineers to join their fast-growing Tech Team in their Bangalore office. If you are ready to hustle and want to give a meaningful contribution to early stage conceptualization and scaling of a mobile-first product that will be loved by millions of users within two years, BukuKas is the perfect place for you.
- You’ve performed functional and automated testing, problem reporting and issue resolution.
- You can identify, record, document and track bugs.
- You can estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- You can create and maintain automated test scripts.
- If you have experience with Selenium or Appium.
- If you have solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- If you have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- If you have experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer