What will you do? 🤔
- Work across verticals to design an eye-catching and responsive user interface, make the user experience on our platform simple and seamless and implement the background functionality in the most cost-effective and memory-friendly way.
- Collaborate with our Engineering Team to set up integrations and design the storage and querying infrastructure.
- Set up SDKs to interact with the backend over HTTP in the most secure and object-oriented way.
- Bring new features by building beautiful and intuitive interfaces for our users.
- Help the team design user flows and iterate the product based on feedback from our customer-facing teams.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- You have experience with multiple frontend frameworks or are proficient in at least one frontend framework.
- You have a disciplined approach to writing unit tests and ensuring code quality.
- You care about scale, quality, structured readable code (preferably in MVC patterns), cross-platform and cross-browser issues, and module reusability, even before approaching the problem.
- You have a strong awareness and keep up to date with the latest industry trends and developments.
- You have a knack for experimenting and trying out the latest technologies.
- You have strong critical thinking skills—i.e. you demonstrate the ability to deconstruct a problem into its base components and figure out the most effective way to solve it.
Read the letter by our co-founders here.
Kick-off your career with us:
1. Join a community, not just a company
2. Ownership and impact from day one
3. Opportunities to learn and grow
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer