This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
What will you do? 🤔
- Abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power web applications.
- Support our Engineering Team manage end-to-end of the backend for our products.
- Understand and work with leading technologies that reduces development costs with no foreseeable downsides.
- Own, scale and maintain the compute and storage infrastructure for the various product teams.
- Work closely with our Engineering and Product Team to understand needs and develop solutions for our users.
- Learn how to mitigate risks through robust analysis and testing.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- You are fluent in HTTP and have a knack for picking the right set of tools for the job at hand.
- You can work with Python or Golang.
- You have a desire to deepen your knowledge in current technologies as well as learn new ones.
- You have a basic understanding of DevOps (log rotation, reverse proxies, and other activities that give reliability to the software in development).
- You love open-source as much we do! Bonus points if you are an active contributor to the community (speak at conferences, meetups, etc.).
Read the letter by our co-founders here.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer