This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
What will you do? 🤔
- Collaborate with our team to manage and build upon the infrastructure that supports our products.
- Work with our Engineering Team to build tools and establish processes that can help developers deploy and release their code seamlessly.
- Create automation tools for building, provisioning and deploying servers.
- Help automate systems for 24x7 monitoring and failure recovery.
- Respond to service outages/incidents and ensure system uptime requirements/SLAs are met.
- Work with other DevOps Engineers in the team for routine audits, patching, upgrading systems, capacity planning and benchmarking.
- Own, scale and maintain the compute and storage infrastructure for various product teams.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- You possess an understanding of system internals and distributed systems.
- You have an understanding of Docker and Kubernetes ecosystem.
- You have knowledge of firewalls, VPN, routing, switching, load balancing, security and DNS.
- You can configure and monitor data center infrastructure (load balancer, firewall, switches, instances, etc.) and can work on tools like Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- You can manage infrastructure on AWS, GCP and Azure.
- You have deployed an application on AWS Marketplace.
Read the letter by our co-founders here.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer