Posted by Antstack (@antstack)
AntStack is one of the leading full-stack serverless company aiming at disrupting multi-billion-dollar cloud computing space by providing holistic solutions to get you up and running with serverless! Working at AntStack means living in the bleeding edge of technology.
We help large enterprises, small and medium businesses and startup to get them on serverless computing across multiple cloud providers.
We look for highly motivated individuals who want to grow rapidly along with the organisation. AntStack has very open & hierarchy free structure engineering team which allows every individual to own what they do.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions like MongoDB, AWS RDS, Dynamo DB etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of AWS Lambda, API Gateway and Amplify is a plus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer