This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Internship with Acuments (PAID)
Posted by Ronak Jain (@ronakjain)
Looking to give a turbo boost to your career? Acuments is a company working with top-notch clients across geographies. Over the years we've helped several startups build world-class products, many now successful companies. Our trophies include companies incubated by Barclays Accelerator, Techstars, some successful acquired. We have also worked with big names in our journey. We take immense pride in our client's success.
Experience - Freshers/College Prefinal year students
Duration - 3-4 Months
Stipend - 6,500/month
Skills Needed -
- Proficiency in any one programming language.
- Clear DBMS concepts
- Clear OOPS concepts
Hiring Process -
- Phone call explaining the Work/Company. You'd be gauged on your communication skills.
- You'd be given a small programming test. It'd be a do at home assignment.
Software Development Process:
- Completely Agile with daily/weekly code deploys.
- Each feature/ticket would be peer-reviewed to make sure that the code adheres to industry best practices.
- We feel writing code is like writing poetry, it should be extremely beautiful, performant, pleasing to the eye.
What's in for you?
- Pre-placement offer to deserving candidates.
- Work for a product that has *real* users. Enough writing Hello World apps. We measure the impact of each feature using analytics. Your code could possibly give a good bump to retention rate, MAU rate.
- You'll learn to write tests if you don't write it religiously now.
- You'll sometime have to do benchmarking tests to prove your code is performant.
- You'll learn different stack such as Serverless, Nodejs, Rails, Data Analytics etc.
- Guaranteed Learning. You'd be an awesome programmer in a year than you'd ever imagine.
- Flexible work timings.
- No corporate dress code. You wear what you want.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer